Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who Dunnit?

Who Dunnit is a game where you tried to figure out who committed a crime. We are going to be playing somewhat of a spin-off of that which  I would like to call who said it? This is supposed to be a fun activity where you figure out where each quote was from. The goal is to identify where each quote was from and who said it (i.e. movie and character). For example if the quote was "To be or not to be that is the question.", you would say it was said by Hamlet from the play Hamlet written by Shakespeare. Unless it is by someone very famous and renowned such as Shakespeare you do not need to say who wrote it. 

And now the quotes:

  1.  " Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
  2. "You shot him in cold blood and threw him off a roof. "
  3. "We're looking for some idiots with no future"
  4. "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
  5. "You either give me what I need or this switch will stay on until they turn the power off for lack of payment on the bill. "
  6. "I like escalators because they can never break.  They can only become stairs.  There would never be a escalator-temporarily-out-of-order sign.  There would only be an escalator-has-temporarily-become-stairs.  Sorry for the convenience." 

  7. "More or less. Son, I'm sorry. They got us."
  8. "Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?"
  9. "You know the cheese that comes with the nachos? Just the cheese."
  10.  " 'Ello, beastie." 
If you enjoyed this you can try my newest Who Dunnit?

Thank you for reading and please let me know what you thought of this. Please post your answers in the comments.

-Resounding Glass