Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alison Jae

Alsion Jae is probably the most popular writer and contributor on Triond. I've read a couple of her poems and thought they were great but have you ever wondered how she does it? How she became one of the most popular writers on Triond in just a couple months? I mean she only published her first article on Triond on August 11, 2008. I want to know what made her so popular and how she got so popular on not just all of Triond but on pretty much each individual sub-site of Triond. The other thing I want to know is whether anyone has actually interacted with her. I've never seen or heard of her sending people messages or commenting on their work, have you? 

If you have any thoughts about Alison or any stories about interactions with her please, please share them. Any and all discussions and thoughts about this would be very much appreciated.

-Resounding Glass