Friday, May 29, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
- In Soviet Russia, joke tells YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, toilet plugs YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, frog dissects YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, Michael Jackson gets raped by YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, watches YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, n00b pwns j00!!
- IN Soviet Russia, YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, this can't touch YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, sentence finishes YOU!!
- In Soviet Russia, Pokemon catches YOU!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award on to up to 15 blogs that are worthy of the acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Who Dunnit is a game where you tried to figure out who committed a crime. We are going to be playing somewhat of a spin-off of that which I would like to call who said it? This is supposed to be a fun activity where you figure out where each quote was from. The goal is to identify where each quote was from and who said it (i.e. movie and character). For example if the quote was "To be or not to be that is the question.", you would say it was said by Hamlet from the play Hamlet written by Shakespeare. Unless it is by someone very famous and renowned such as Shakespeare you do not need to say who wrote it.
And now the quotes:
- " Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
- "You shot him in cold blood and threw him off a roof. "
- "We're looking for some idiots with no future"
- "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
- "You either give me what I need or this switch will stay on until they turn the power off for lack of payment on the bill. "
"I like escalators because they can never break. They can only become stairs. There would never be a escalator-temporarily-out-of-order sign. There would only be an escalator-has-temporarily-become-stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- "More or less. Son, I'm sorry. They got us."
- "Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?"
- "You know the cheese that comes with the nachos? Just the cheese."
- " 'Ello, beastie."
Thank you for reading and please let me know what you thought of this. Please post your answers in the comments.